Let's keep this simple, y'all.
Hey, you! I'm so happy that you found your way to my website! I have a lot of fun here, and I share a lot of free resources, but there are some rules at this playground. Basically, don't be a jerk. If you need more specifics, my terms and conditions are:
Free Resources (from the blog & newsletter)
- All free downloadable resources are my original, copyrighted creative work. They are my intellectual property. You are free to download them for personal use. You MAY NOT sell any of these resources, re-publish them as your own work, or distribute them without my written consent.
- All files that are offered on my website or through my emails as free downloads have been checked for viruses, malware, and corruption to the best of my ability, and the ability of my service providers. I am not liable for any damage that may occur as a result of downloading these files to your device(s).
My Services and Processes (including workbooks)
- Messaging MOJO, Monthly MOJO, Website Review + Refresh, and Branding MOJO are all unique marketing programs created by me and are considered my exclusive intellectual property. Although I provide photographs and other documentation of these programs, including photographs of my workbooks, you MAY NOT reproduce any of these resources for your own program without my prior written consent. Doing so will be considered an act of copyright infringement.
- If you have purchased one of my programs you are free to keep any workbook files for your own personal use. You MAY NOT reproduce or distribute these files without my prior written consent.
Using Language and/or Images from Website (including newsletters and my blog)
- You are free to share language and images from my website ONLY IF you give full, clear, legible credit to me and my website as the source, and you receive my prior written consent before posting. This applies to any of my content that you wish to share on your website, blog, in emails, in printed media, videos, or on social media.
- If you republish any of my written or visual work without following the above guidelines it will be considered plagiarism and copyright infringement, and I will demand you take it down.